ReviewCoreASPHosting.NET | Best and cheap SQL Server 2016 hosting. SQL Server 2016 is the biggest leap forward in Microsoft data platform history. Gain real time insights across your transactional and analytical data with a scalable database platform that has everything built in, from unparalleled in-memory performance, new security innovations and high availability, to advanced analytics that make mission-critical applications intelligent.
SQL Server is Microsoft’s flagship database product and has been in use for more than a decade. Microsoft’s SQL Server 2016 provides a comprehensive high-end database solution — a complete database solution for hybrid cloud with in-built support for real-time operational analytics that can meet the emerging demands of the businesses and enterprises alike.
You can leverage SQL Server 2016 to build, deploy and manage solutions that can be hosted either on premise or on the cloud. Note that as of this writing, SQL Server 2016 is still in its CTP.
TRY Best SQL Server 2016 Hosting with Special Promotion
Many websites and blogs will run fine on cheaper web hosting plans. However, when looking for cheap hosting you don’t want to find cheap service instead! And of course you still want your obligatory support for Windows & SQL web scripts. We believe the sweet spot option is to get a discount or a promo on a standard hosting plan from a reputable hosting company. Check out the selection below for the best values in the web hosting industry with the best prices and promo refreshed every day:
We partner with many trusted hosting companies and negotiate for the best hosting rate for our readers. You can get the discount & rebate through using the coupon codes or following the promotional links.
Best SQL Server 2016 Hosting with Special Promotion
ASPHostPortal is a fast growing company just serving for .NET users. From the time it was founded, it keeps one core that offering customers affordable and quality. Besides traditional web hosting, ASPHostPortal also offer many advanced options like SSD to meet the needs from customers who wants to enjoy a super fast page loading experience.
With more than 7 Years of web hosting experience, HostForLIFE provide quality UNLIMITED web hosting, Windows Shared hosting and Windows cloud hosting. They support the latest .NET stack as ASP.NET Core 1.1, 5, 4.5, SQL 2014/2016, Windows 2012 Server etc. You will also receive Unlimited Disk space and Bandwidth. That is quality you can count on. If you are tired moving your website between ASP.NET hosts. They are the right choice for your business. They own an operate their own European based data center. Offer 24/7 live support. And much more!
What’s new from SQL 2016 ?
- Always On The Always On feature (first introduced in SQL Server 2012) has been enhanced to facilitate high availability and disaster recovery of data. Support for DTC (Distributed Transaction Coordinator) and round-robin load balancing has been introduced in SQL Server 2016.
- Native JSON support JSON is a standardized data exchange format widely in use these days. SQL Server 2016 provides support for JSON imports and exports. Support for parsing and storing JSON is in-built in SQL Server 2016.
- Stretch Database When the Stretch Database (also known as Stretch DB) feature is enabled for one or more tables of your local database, SQL Server 2016 can dynamically archive data in a secure manner from your local SQL Server database onto the Azure SQL database hosted in the cloud. Hence this version of SQL Server facilitates seamless migration of your data to Microsoft Azure sans any downtime.
- Hekaton enhancements The In-Memory OLTP engine that was introduced with SQL Server 2014 helps you to create in-memory tables and then perform I/O operations against them in memory for lower latency and improved performance. Note that Hekaton is another name for the In-Memory OLTP engine in SQL Server. Performing I/O operations against these in-memory tables result in faster reads and writes as your application can read from and write to the memory much faster compared to disk reads and writes.
- Support for in-database analytics with R-integration SQL Server 2016 provides support for advanced analytics to facilitate a deeper insight into your data. This is the first version of Microsoft’s flagship database product to have an integrated support for Revolution R for statistical analysis of your data.