ReviewCoreASPHosting.NET | Best and cheap DotNetNuke 8.0.4 Hosting. Best and recommended DotNetNuke 8.0.4 hosting. DotNetNuke 8.0.4 has been released. In the new DotNetNuke 8.0.4 it introduced a major change developed specifically for DNN 8.0.4: This is the function of support incremental updates to the same version . This means that after installing the DotNetNuke 8.0.4, there will be the opportunity to upgrade to the final version when it becomes available. So if you want to live the new capabilities of DNN, you can install this version on a production server.
What is DotNetNuke?
DotNetNuke is an open-source content management system ideal for creating and deploying projects such as commercial websites, corporate intranets and extranets, and online publishing portals. DotNetNuke is built on a Microsoft ASP.NET (VB.NET) platform, and is easily installed.
Some significant features:
- DNN 8.0.4 is designed for multi-tenancy and supports an unlimited number of websites, either as root websites or for portals in a parent-child configuration.
- The platform’s skinning feature separates content from design-related files for easier customization. Skins make it simple to maintain a common look and structure across related sites without advanced programming knowledge.
- DNN’s core functionality can be expanded with modules for common elements, such as those for e-commerce.
- The software enables parent-child website resource sharing and management using specially-formed symbolic links.
Choose the best and Recommended DotNetNuke 8.0.4 Hosting in here !!
To choose the best DotNetNuke hosting for yourself, we recommend you going with the following best DotNetNuke hosting which have been truly verified by our DotNetNuke experts.
[su_spoiler title=”Basic Information” icon=”plus-square-1″]
|Bandwidth||5 GB||Unlimited||20 GB||30 GB|
|Money Back||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days|
|Guaranteed Memory||256 MB||256 MB||128 MB||128 MB|
|Control Panel||Plesk Panel||Plesk Panel||Plesk Panel||Plesk Panel|
[su_spoiler title=”Technical Feature” icon=”plus-square-1″]
|Platform||Windows 2016 R2 /|
|Windows 2016 R2 /|
|Windows 2016 /|
|Windows 2012 /|
|ASP.NET||core 1.0/5/4.5 / 3.5 SP1 / 2.0||core 1.0/5/4.5 / 3.5 SP1 / 2.0||core 1.0/5/4.5 / 3.5 SP1 / 2.0||core 1.0/5/4.5 / 3.5 SP1 / 2.0|
|ASP.NET MVC||6.0/5.0 / 4.0 / 3.0 / 2.0||6.0/5.0 / 4.0 / 3.0||6.0/5.0 / 4.0 / 3.0||6.0/5.0 / 4.0 / 3.0|
|Full Text Search||Yes||Yes||N/A||N/A|
|SQL Reporting||2016/ 2014||2016 / 2014||2014||2014|
|MsSQL Database||2016 / 2014||2016/ 2014||2014 / 2012||2014 / 2012|
|Trust Level||Full Trust||Full Trust||Full Trust||Full Trust|
|PHP||PHP 7 / 5.x||PHP 7.x / 5.x||PHP 5.x||PHP 5.x|
[su_spoiler title=”Email Spesification” icon=”plus-square-1″]
|SMTP, POP3, IMAP||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Mailing List Manager||Yes||Yes||N/A||N/A|
Best DotNetNuke 8.0.4 Hosting 2017
Since its founding, ASPHostPortal has been known for delivering reliable and quality ASP.NET hosting services at low rates. Over the years, the company has built up a large base of loyal customers including individuals, bloggers, developers, small business owners, and even large enterprises.
One benefit of going with their DotNetNuke hosting is the auto installer within their professional control panel. With the help of this easy-to-use control panel, DotNetNuke can be installed and configured properly with no technical knowledge and experience required.
Another benefit should be the great affordability. ASPHostPortal is the best cost-effective ASP.NET hosting provider we have reviewed that offers plans starting at only $3.81/mo, including every Microsoft features for hosting .NET web application besides DotNetNuke.
Why They’re the Best DotNetNuke Hosting
Besides the checkpoints on reviewing other generic Windows web hosting, the DotNetNuke web hosting are rated based on these three.
- DotNetNuke Auto Installer is the prerequisite of a common Windows web hosting called as DotNetNuke web hosting in our directory. It’s trouble and headless to configure out a DotNetNuke in a shared web host as usually you don’t have full permission as you work for a local server or desktop. And you also need to confirm with the hosting company whether their Windows web hosting meet the minimum requirement of DotNetNuke. But with the auto installer integrated with the control panel (e.g. Plesk Panel or website panel), you can easily setup by clicks in seconds. You’re worry free about whether they support DotNetNuke or how complicated to setup DotNetNuke.
- DotNetNuke Modules and Themes – the more free modules and themes provided by the web host, the more opportunity that your websites can be different to others. Certainly you can search them by yourself in the Internet. But it’s time costing and you need to complete configuration by yourself. Take an example. HostGator is a good DotNetNuke hosting provider that they support automatic installation for both DotNetNuke community and professional editions in the control panel. And they offer hundreds of modules and themes.
- There are some misunderstanding on the poor reliability of Windows server. The most complaints are just from the non-professional configuration and deployment. We only promote you with the reliable shared web hosts which are truly tested by ourselves. The top DotNetNuke web hosting listed as below all have more than 99.9% uptime based on our monitoring.
What is DotNetNuke?
DotNetNuke (DNN) is an open-source content management system ideal for creating and deploying projects such as commercial websites, corporate intranets and extranets, and online publishing portals. DotNetNuke is built on a Microsoft ASP.NET Visual Studio platform, and is easily installed and hosted.
There are three editions of DotNetNuke . The open source version of DNN is called as Community Edition which is available for free downloading. The Professional Edition and Enterprise Edition are both commercial providing the more advanced features. E.G. The Professional Edition provides advanced content approval process, Windows Azure and Amazon S3 Support, advanced site search. And the Enterprise edition is more focusing on business such as Microsoft SharePoint connector, eCommerce engine, content staging etc.
Some benefits that the DotNetNuke content management system includes are greater site consistency, improved site navigation, streamlined authoring process, faster turnaround time for new pages and changes, increased site flexibility, support for decentralised authoring, increased security, reduced duplication of information, greater capacity for growth, and reduced site maintenance costs.
More About DotNetNuke Web Hosting Rating
What is a good DotNetNuke hosting?
- The DotNetNuke hosting plan supports automated DotNetNuke installation.
- Every website is hosted using IIS Isolated Application Pool in order to meet maximum security standard and reliability.
- 24/7/365 Technical and Email support from the DotNetNuke Expert of the DotNetNuke hosting provider.
- Managed Backup / Recovery of customer data – the DotNetNuke hosting company backs up all data daily and be available for recovery at anytime at your request.
- Fast and secure MSSQL Database and Web servers give you maximum reliability and performance.
- Fast and dedicated customer service second to none in the ASP.NET web hosting industry.
- Have wide-ranging experience with DotNetNuke hosting and troubleshooting.
- Whether it is compatible with the DotNetNuke hosting management and collaboration application.
Why Choose DotNetNuke?
With DotNetNuke, you will find that it is quite easy to build and manage dynamic websites. You can perform nearly all of your DotNetNuke site building with a web browser and do not require any special development tools.
To learn more and see a step-by-step guide to using DotNetNuke, please search DotNetNuke Guide at ReviewCoreASPHosting.NET
The Main Features of DotNetNuke
To better explain DotNetNuke, we have listed some of its main features in the following.
- It has the mobile-ready features with the utilization of Mobile API.
- The single installation of it can be used to handle multiple website portals.
- It is integrated with the email tools for bulk management.
- To fight against the security issues, DotNetNuke has the deep scanning function.
- The core platform of it is written based on C# and is of a high level of extensibility.
- It is Cloud ready with the Microsoft Azure Compliant.