ReviewCoreASPHosting.NET | Best and cheap Drupal 8.3.7 hosting 2017. Drupal, the most powerful opensource Content Management system, is mostly used for corporate site, blog, community web portals and eCommerce. And now, it’s powering around 2.1% of all websites worldwide.
And a Drupal-specialized hosting is critical to building a successful Drupal site. Best Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting in below are web hosts who outperform their competitors on hosting features, uptime and server speed with expert level support.
Best Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting 2017
Why They are the Best Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting
After evaluating hundreds of web hosts, we finally name ASPHostPortal, HostForLIFE, UKWindowsHostASP.NET and WindowsASPNETHosing.in as Best Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting in 2017.
All above 3 web hosts offer multiple version of PHP (PHP 5.5+, PHP 5.6+ and PHP 7.0.x), which means no matter your site is developed using Drupal 7 or Drupal 8, you could always find the best version of PHP from them.
Besides this, they also offer many other great features to make their web server friendly to Drupal, such as:
- PHP memory_limit is set to be 64MB or higher
- PHP run as suPHP for increased Drupal security
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- World Class data center with powerful than normal web servers
- Fast & responsive customer support. All of them have been in business for 5+ years, their performance are trackable.
Best Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting 2017
Since its founding, ASPHostPortal has been known for delivering reliable and quality ASP.NET hosting services at low rates. Over the years, the company has built up a large base of loyal customers including individuals, bloggers, developers, small business owners, and even large enterprises.
One benefit of going with their Drupal 8.3.7 hosting is the auto installer within their professional control panel. With the help of this easy-to-use control panel, Drupal 8.3.7 can be installed and configured properly with no technical knowledge and experience required.
Another benefit should be the great affordability. ASPHostPortal is the best cost-effective ASP.NET hosting provider we have reviewed that offers plans starting at only $3.81/mo, including every Microsoft features for hosting .NET web application besides Drupal .
Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting Tutorials
Want to find the best web hosting for Drupal? In below, we will guide you how.
According to the statement from Drupal official site, the minimal Drupal hosting requirements are
- Drupal 7: MySQL 5.0.15+ and PHP 5.2.5+ (PHP 5.4 is Recommended)
- Drupal 8: MySQL 5.5.3+ and PHP 5.5.9+
It looks easy to find a web hosting for Drupal as there are hundreds of thousands of web hosts out there which offer hosting with those features included.
But to fully enable the power of Drupal, you will need more.
- Powerful Web Server. Drupal is much more powerful and flexible than the other CMS. But in the other hand, it has higher needs on memory, CPU and other hardware resources. Some web host use web servers with slow CPU or low memory to offer hosting service, which obviously could not support Drupal well.
- Linux & Apache is Recommended. Drupal is an application developed by php, and run against MySQL or PostgreSQL. Linux & Apache offer perfect environment to run this type of applications, and what even better is that they are open source and free.
- At least 64MB PHP Memory Limit. The minimal memory requirement (php memory_limit) for Drupal 7 is 32MB, but it would be good to increase it to be 64MB. Not all web hosts allow you to increase memory to 64MB, check with them before subscribe to their service.
- Drupal Friendly Customer Support. A Drupal-friendly web host should have good knowledge on Drupal to help on trouble shooting when their customers have issues related to Drupal. It’s painful to work with a web host knowing nothing about Drupal.
- 1-Click Drupal Installation. 1-Click Drupal installation is not that valuable for an experienced Drupal webmaster, but it’s definitely help Drupal newbies a lot.
- Host multiple domains in one hosting account. With Drupal, you can install mutil-sites using only one Drupal instance, if your web hosting solution doesn’t support this feature, it’s really very regretful for a Drupal developer.