ReviewCoreASPHosting.NET | Best, cheap and Reliable ASP.NET Core 2.0 Hosting. The latest version of ASP.NET Core 2.0 was released in 10 May 2017. In order to try ASP.Net Core 2.0, yYou can download and get started with .NET Core 2.0 Preview 1 right now, on Windows, Linux and macOS:
The following improvements are included in .NET Core 2.0 Preview 1:
- API docs for .NET Core 2.0 and .NET Standard 2.0.
- OpenSSL is no longer used on macOS – .NET Core uses the Apple crypto libraries.
- Live Unit Testing support for .NET Core.
Once you are ready with the installation, you can start creating new projects with the command line – as in dotnet new. The Visual Studio tooling will still use the 2.0 version (unless you install the new alpha version of the tooling, which includes csproj support), so you will need to migrate 1.1 projects to 2.0
Looking The Best and Cheap ASP.NET Core 2.0 Hosting ? Find Here!
Throughout the web industry, ASP.NET is another most popular and powerful server-side web application framework designed for web development to produce dynamic web pages and XML web services. Best ASP.NET Hosting in below are top 3 ASP.NET hosting companies who provide quality ASP.NET hosting solution with reliable performance and supports at affordable prices. No matter people are going to find a good ASP.NET service to meet their personal or business needs, the top 3 are best for them to choose.
How To Choose The Best ASP.NET Core 2.0 Hosting ?
In this review I give recommendations 3 List best windows hosting provider who support on ASP.NET core 2.0 hosting . But you may still think about whether you need ASP.NET hosting or why you need it rather than PHP hosting. In below, we are to talk about several advantages you can benefit from ASP.NET hosting.
- The first one is about codes and scripts. ASP.NET hosting supports you to pick up scripts, which are best for your applications throughout many scripts, like Visual Basic, C #, PHP, etc. In addition, HTML and source codes work together, making it easy to write and maintain ASP.NET web pages. Going with ASP.NET hosting, you can also use fewer codes to create complex applications, but meanwhile you get high performance.
- The second is security. ASP.NET hosting is based on Windows operating system with per-application configuration and built-in Windows authentication. Microsoft also provides regular updates for Windows, ASP.NET, etc. Servers installed with ASP.NET monitor applications and components running on it. Once there is any illegal activity, the servers could destroy risks and restart itself. All of these plus others we not mentioned here ensure a high level of security.
- The last one we want to talk about is reliability and speed. Due to just-in-time compilation, native optimization, smart cache, early binding and so on, ASP.NET hosting reliability is great. Moreover, as we mentioned, web servers monitor applications. If a process of the application goes down, the server immediately creates a new process in that place to keep constant work of your application.
Compared to common PHP hosting, it requires more expertise and web skills when dealing with ASP.NET hosting, and that also makes choosing the best ASP.NET hosting more difficult. Generally, you should consider the following factors:
Windows Server Edition
ASP.NET hosting uses Windows OS while Windows Server 2008 and 2012 editions are used most, and are our recommendations as well. The 2 editions are mature and compatible with the most features, such as URL rewrite.
Though ASP.NET based applications could use MySQL databases or other databases, we still recommend that you had better check out whether your ASP.NET host provides MSSQL databases. 2012 version is the best while 2014 is the latest.
ASP.NET and MVC
The 2 item are important components in ASP.NET hosting. ASP.NET 3.5 SP1, 4.0 and 4.5 as well as older versions 1.1/2.0 are common versions provided by hosts. MVC, as a web application framework, is a recommendable feature that you will require when you create applications.
ASP.NET Trust Level
ASP.NET Trust Level is divided into Full, High, Medium, Low and Minimal. Different levels give different permissions on installing and running applications. The best one is Full ASP.NET Trust Level, which has the fewest limitations on configuring applications.
A good ASP.NET hosting solution should have high price value. It means, you get more than what you pay. Currently, you could spend $4/mo to $8/mo to get at least 2 ASP.NET based websites setup along with adequate disk space, bandwidth, email accounts, dedicated pools, etc. Some hosts offer dedicated IPs for better SEO too.
Uptime and Speed
No matter which web hosting you go with, uptime and speed are essential parts you have to consider. Nobody likes a site going down frequently and loading slowly. It is not easy to check out whether a host offers reliable and fast hosting performance until you experience it. But you can still know something from server locations, hosting infrastructure, uptime guarantee, customer feedbacks, etc.
It requires higher technical skills to create and maintain ASP.NET based applications. You will encounter more problems as well. So, your ASP.NET hosting provider had better offer 24/7/365 technical support via efficient ways like live chat.
.NET Standard 2.0
.NET Standard allows sharing code, binaries and skills across all flavors of .NET, including .NET Framework, .NET Core, Xamarin, Unity, and UWP.
Here is what’s new with .NET Standard 2.0:
- Has a much bigger API surface. It’s extended to cover the intersection between
.NET Framework and Xamarin. This also makes .NET Core 2.0 much bigger as it
implements .NET Standard 2.0. The total number of APIs added to .NET Standard
- Can reference existing .NET Framework libraries. The best thing is:
no recompile required, so this includes existing NuGet packages. Of course,
this will only work if the consumed libraries use APIs that exist in .NET
Standard. However, our extensive API surface results in 70% of all NuGet
packages to be API compatible with .NET Standard 2.0.