ReviewCoreASPHosting.NET | Best and cheap Joomla 3.7.5 hosting. Joomla is one of the most popular and powerful CMS. It is used by thousands of websites . Joomla is mainly used for online shops, forums and community websites, however many choose to use Joomla for their blog or company website.
What to Expect from a Joomla Host?
Joomla runs best on linux web servers that support PHP and MySQL. Being a powerful software does require special attention regarding server optimization. There are many hosting providers that offer PHP and MySQL database hosting, but that does not mean that the server is compatible with Joomla. The current version of the software (3.4) requires PHP 5.3+ and MySQL 4.0+ and some other php extensions. If this is not covered, you can say goodbye to your plan to make your site with Joomla.
The ideal hosting plan for Joomla:
- optimized server that offers all the necessary features that Joomla requires
- one click Joomla installation possibility to website
- support team that can help you with Joomla related issues
- Joomla tutorials that will help you customize your website
- tools to make your Joomla website faster and easier to build
Best Joomla 3.7.5 Hosting 2017
[su_spoiler title=”Basic Information” icon=”plus-square-1″]
|Bandwidth||5 GB||Unlimited||20 GB||30 GB|
|Money Back||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days|
|Guaranteed Memory||256 MB||256 MB||128 MB||128 MB|
|Control Panel||Plesk Panel||Plesk Panel||Plesk Panel||Plesk Panel|
[su_spoiler title=”Technical Feature” icon=”plus-square-1″]
|Platform||Windows 2016 R2 /|
|Windows 2016 R2 /|
|Windows 2016 /|
|Windows 2012 /|
|ASP.NET||core 1.0/5/4.5 / 3.5 SP1 / 2.0||core 1.0/5/4.5 / 3.5 SP1 / 2.0||core 1.0/5/4.5 / 3.5 SP1 / 2.0||core 1.0/5/4.5 / 3.5 SP1 / 2.0|
|ASP.NET MVC||6.0/5.0 / 4.0 / 3.0 / 2.0||6.0/5.0 / 4.0 / 3.0||6.0/5.0 / 4.0 / 3.0||6.0/5.0 / 4.0 / 3.0|
|Full Text Search||Yes||Yes||N/A||N/A|
|SQL Reporting||2016/ 2014||2016 / 2014||2014||2014|
|MsSQL Database||2016 / 2014||2016/ 2014||2014 / 2012||2014 / 2012|
|Trust Level||Full Trust||Full Trust||Full Trust||Full Trust|
|PHP||PHP 7 / 5.x||PHP 7.x / 5.x||PHP 5.x||PHP 5.x|
[su_spoiler title=”Email Spesification” icon=”plus-square-1″]
|SMTP, POP3, IMAP||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Mailing List Manager||Yes||Yes||N/A||N/A|
The content management system you choose for your company’s website will affect your business. The failure or the success of your website highly depends on the reliability of the CMS you chose. Joomla is one of the most popular content management system, which has proven its reliability over the years. Joomla is open source and free to use. It is a powerful application that is used by hundreds of thousands of websites world-wide. The CMS is great for those who are just starting out, and also for advanced users and webmasters.
Why They’re the Best Joomla 3.7.5 Hosting
The Joomla hosting are rated based on the 4 main checkpoints for Joomla exclusively besides the other generic web hosting common features such as reliability, affordability and customer service.
- Some web hosts integrate some auto installation scripts management tool such as Fantastico which allows you to install Joomla by mouse clicks in minutes. And even they provide multiple versions of Joomla. Take an example, ASPHostPortal provides Joomla 1.5 and 1.7 in Fantastico. Without such auto installation tool, it’s complicated to setup Joomla in a shared web host.
- As Joomla 1.5.X requires PHP 5.2, MySQL 4.1.x and Apache 2.x, or Joomla 1.6.x/1.7.x requires PHP 5.3, MySQL 5.0.4 and Apache 2.x, these prerequisite won’t be the problem if the web hosts provide the pre-installation script. Otherwise you will find it’s trouble to identity a common shared web hosting support the Joomla you’re using.
- Joomla is a large framework for developing websites, we have considered the integrated free plugins, modules and themes in the ranking of Joomla hosting. With more such extensions and options, you can have more choice and easier to build up the website.
- The shared web host performance is the most important key for running Joomla smoothly. Because it’s designed to be a flexible, pluggable and extendable framework, you cannot expect the high runtime performance of Joomla itself. You have to take a powerful web server to get rid of the worry on the performance of your websites.
In fact, these companies are not only topping the rank here, but also highly recommended by many other Joomla hosting reviews sites, such as Best Hosting For Joomla.
Is Joomla Easy To Use?
As a user, this is the main question that comes into my mind before using a software: is it easy to use? I don’t want to spend much time for figuring out how to use it. I want to get started with it right away.
The great news is that Joomla is very straight forward. It is fact that requires some time to learn Joomla, especially if you never used a content management system before.
What is Joomla exactly used for? Here is couple of website examples that you can make with Joomla:
- Small business and corporate sites
- eCommerce sites and online shops
- Hotel reservation and booking sites
- News portals and community sites / forums
Joomla is also easy to extend. The core installation allows you to add pages, contact forms, change templates, create menus and customize the layout of pages with modules. However you can extend the functionality of the core by adding extensions (modules, plugins, components).
If you know PHP, you can also modify the template or customize existing modules. Because the software is open source, you have full access to the PHP files. Joomla uses object oriented programming, which makes even easier to work with it.
Here are some of the main features of Joomla core:
- User management
- Article and image upload
- Quick contact form
- Polls and blogs
- SEO configuration
- Page cache and Gzip
- WYSIWG editor