ReviewCoreASPHosting.NET | Best and cheap Joomla 3.7.2 hosting. After reviewed 50+ web hosts, we had come out a list of best Joomla hosting over the Internet as following. The Joomla hosting rating is based on Joomla pre-installation, Joomla versions and prerequisite, modules and plugins, themes, and the performance of the shared web host.
To choose the best web hosting for your Joomla websites, we recommend you going with the following companies which have been truly tested by our Joomla experts.
Best Joomla 3.7.2 Hosting 2017 – Review, Ranking & Promotion
Why They’re the Best Joomla 3.7.2 Hosting
The Joomla hosting are rated based on the 4 main checkpoints for Joomla exclusively besides the other generic web hosting common features such as reliability, affordability and customer service.
- Some web hosts integrate some auto installation scripts management tool such as Fantastico which allows you to install Joomla by mouse clicks in minutes. And even they provide multiple versions of Joomla. Take an example, ASPHostPortal provides Joomla 1.5 and 1.7 in Fantastico. Without such auto installation tool, it’s complicated to setup Joomla in a shared web host.
- As Joomla 1.5.X requires PHP 5.2, MySQL 4.1.x and Apache 2.x, or Joomla 1.6.x/1.7.x requires PHP 5.3, MySQL 5.0.4 and Apache 2.x, these prerequisite won’t be the problem if the web hosts provide the pre-installation script. Otherwise you will find it’s trouble to identity a common shared web hosting support the Joomla you’re using.
- Joomla is a large framework for developing websites, we have considered the integrated free plugins, modules and themes in the ranking of Joomla hosting. With more such extensions and options, you can have more choice and easier to build up the website.
- The shared web host performance is the most important key for running Joomla smoothly. Because it’s designed to be a flexible, pluggable and extendable framework, you cannot expect the high runtime performance of Joomla itself. You have to take a powerful web server to get rid of the worry on the performance of your websites.
In fact, these companies are not only topping the rank here, but also highly recommended by many other Joomla hosting reviews sites, such as Best Hosting For Joomla.
What’s Joomla Hosting
Joomla is the most popular open source CMS currently available as evidenced by a vibrant and growing community of friendly users and talented developers. Joomla’s roots go back to 2000 and, with over 200,000 community users and contributors, the future looks bright for the award-winning Joomla Project.
There are thousands of budget hosting providers over the Internet. However, if you’re looking for a reliable and high performance hosting platform, that would not be easy. The main problem is the lack of Joomla experience and knowledge. Most shared web hosting companies usually have no much experience in Joomla – in result to the poor Joomla site loading speed and unsatisfied technical support.
The recommended companies above are all verified choices. Their optimized Joomla hosting plans allow you to build and manage a Joomla site by 1-click of a mouse without a steep learning curve. To make things even easier for you, they provide the rich collection of Joomla tutorials in their blog, FAQ and knowledge-base centre, and have their employees well-trained in this niche. This ensures whenever you have a problem, you can get the best care in an efficient way.
How to Optimize Joomla in Shared Web Hosting
Shared web hosting is truly having the bottlenecks according to the limited server resources, but with the proper optimization, your Joomla site can run triple faster. These are 5 simple steps from our editors’ experience to help you optimize the loading speed. However, if you have many a large loading with daily traffic more than 500 unique visitors, we suggest you go with a VPS hosting plan.
- Enable Joomla caching in the administrative control panel.
- Limit the number of articles and content displaying on your home page or list page. Don’t display the whole content of each article on the home page as some worst blog did. It’s harmful for both website loading performance and search engine optimization. The suggestion is to keep your home page and category pages within 3 screens with the screen size 1280 x 800.
- Enable debugging in the administrative control panel > Global configuration and check how many MySQL database queries sent to the database server. This can help you find the bottleneck of the system and find which plugin or module slowing down the site.
- Try to limit search engine crawl for your site using robots.txt. You shall disallow the search engine crawling your private data, scripts and something not needed for searching, E.G. /images/, /js/, /private/, etc. You shall also add Crawl-delay by setting a number of seconds to wait between successive requests from the same search engine – 15 seconds is suggested.
What is Joomla
Joomla is one of the most popular CMSs and website builders, with which you can set up your online presence, manage your personal blog and publish posts for better content sharing. At present, there are more than 3% of websites that are running based on Joomla. Some great examples include eBay, Ikea, Harvard University, Citibank and many more.
Great Features of Joomla
- Joomla is a multilingual platform that supports for more than 64 languages.
- There is a worldwide Joomla community that is full of professional developers and experienced users.
- Joomla has the “One Click to Update” feature, which achieves a super easy and time-saving process for updates, including the Joomla core files and software, themes and extensions.
- There is a built-in help system available with Joomla, giving you the easy learning for better handling this tool.
- Joomla allows a lot of useful tools such as the Media Manager, Contact Manager, Banner Manager, Content Manager, Tagging, Frontend Editing and many more.