ReviewCoreASPHosting.NET | Best and cheap Entity Framework Core 1.0 hosting. The Microsoft ADO.NET Entity Framework is an Object/Relational Mapping (ORM) framework that enables developers to work with relational data as domain-specific objects, eliminating the need for most of the data access plumbing code that developers usually need to write. Using the Entity Framework, developers issue queries using LINQ, then retrieve and manipulate data as strongly typed objects. The Entity Framework’s ORM implementation provides services like change tracking, identity resolution, lazy loading, and query translation so that developers can focus on their application-specific business logic rather than the data access fundamentals.
Now that Entity Framework Core (EF Core) 1.0 is released. the released is to make progress on the items that are blocking folks from using EF Core.
- Fix a lot of the bugs reported on the 1.0 release in order to improve stability
- Tackle a number of critical O/RM features that are currently not implemented in EF Core
TRY NOW Best Entity Framework core 1.0 Hosting Promotional Economy Plan with HostForLIFE.eu
[su_button url=”https://secure.hostforlifeasp.net/TrialAccountEconomy.aspx” style=”3d” background=”#16cceb” size=”5″ icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]Get Best Entity Framework core 1.0 Hosting Promotional Economy Plan with HostForLIFE.eu Here !![/su_button]
With more than 7 Years of web hosting experience, HostForLIFE provide quality UNLIMITED Entity Framework Core 1.0 web hosting, Windows Shared hosting and Windows cloud hosting. They support the latest .NET stack as ASP.NET Core 1.1, 5, 4.5, SQL 2012/2014, Windows 2012 Server etc. You will also receive Unlimited Disk space and Bandwidth. That is quality you can count on. If you are tired moving your website between ASP.NET hosts. They are the right choice for your business. They own an operate their own European based data center. Offer 24/7 live support. And much more!
[su_box title=”HostForLIFE.eu” box_color=”#3399a5″]
|€3.49/mo with 15% OFF|
|http://hostforlife.eu||30-Days Money Back||[su_button url=”http://hostforlife.eu/ASPNET-Shared-European-Hosting-Plans.aspx” style=”glass” background=”#eb5c16″ size=”4″]Get Special Deal[/su_button]|
|Unlimited Domain||Unlimited Domain||Unlimited Domain||Unlimited Domain|
|Unlimited Disk Space||Unlimited Disk Space||Unlimited Disk Space||Unlimited Disk Space|
|Unlimited Bandwidth||Unlimited Bandwidth||Unlimited Bandwidth||Unlimited Bandwidth|
|1 MSSQL DB||2 MSSQL DB||3 MSSQL DB||4 MSSQL DB|
|50 MB MSSQL Space/DB||500 MB MSSQL Space/DB||1000 MB MSSQL Space/DB||1000 MB MSSQL Space/DB|
|MSSQL 2008/2012/2014||MSSQL 2008/2012/2014||MSSQL 2008/2012/2014||MSSQL 2008/2012/2014|
|MSSQL 2016||MSSQL 2016||MSSQL 2016||MSSQL 2016|
|1 MySQL DB||2 MySQL DB||3 MySQL DB||4 MySQL DB|
[su_tab title=”Plan Detail”]
- Unlimited site, Email Accounts, Databases, FTP Accounts
- Latest PleskPanel
- Free Website Transfer, Domain Transfer, MySQL Transfer, Script Transfer
- Free Script install provided by HostForLIFE script department
- 24/7/365 Premium Support via Live Chat, and Ticket System
- 24/7/365 Server Monitoring
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Recommended European Entity Framework Core 1.0 hosting with unlimited space and bandwidth
HostForLIFE.eu Hosting is the first host to offer its customer all the new features of the EF Core Hosting. You can simply deploy your EF Core website via our world-class Control Panel or conventional FTP tool. This EF Core Hosting is part of the service and it is provided free of charge.
New Feature Entity Framework Core 1.0 Hosting
Following is the list of features to include in the 1.1 release.
- LINQ improvements
- Improved translation to enable more queries to successfully execute, with more logic being evaluated in the database (rather than in-memory).
- Queries for non-model types allows a raw SQL query to be used to populate types that are not part of the model (typically for denormalized view-model data).
- DbSet.Find provides an easy way to fetch an entity based on its primary key value.
- Explicit Loading allows you to trigger population of a navigation property on an entity that was previously loaded from the database.
- Additional EntityEntry APIs from EF6.x such as Reload, GetModifiedProperties, GetDatabaseValues etc.
- Connection resiliency automatically retries failed database commands. This is especially useful when connection to SQL Azure, where transient failures are common.
- Pluralization support for reverse engineering will result in singularized type names and pluralized DbSet property names, regardless of whether the table name is singular or plural.
- Stable release of tools – whilst the runtime has reached RTM, the tooling for EF Core (plus .NET Core and ASP.NET Core) is still pre-release.